PROVIDED BY REGIONAL ADMINISTRATION VIDIN
THE REGIONAL GOVERNOR AND ITS ADMINISTRATION
The Regional Governor is a one-man executive body in Vidin Region that carries out the state government in the region and ensures compliance between the national and the local interests in the implementation of regional policy. In this activity, the deputy governors and the regional administration support him.
The Regional Governor is appointed by a decision of the Council of Ministers, while the deputy governors are appointed by the Prime – Minister.
The Regional Governor of Vidin Region:
1. He implements the state policy in Vidin region, coordinates the work of the executive bodies and their administrations on the region territory and their cooperation with the local authorities;
2.He ensures compliance between the national and local interests, organizes the development and cooperation with the local self-government authorities and local administration;
3. He is responsible for the conservation and protection of the state property on the territory of Vidin Region
4. He ensures observation of law and exercises administrative control over the implementation of administrative acts;
5. He controls the legality in the acts and in the activities of the local self-government authorities and local administration;
6.He realizes the bond between the territory units of the central executive administration in Vidin region and controls the implementation of their acts and the activities of their leaders
7. He coordinates and controls the activity of the territory units of the ministries and the other central administrative structures, which perform administrative servicing on the territory of Vidin Region regardless their chain of command;
8. He coordinates and controls the implementation of the acts and the work of the heads of the central administration territory units in the region;
9.He organizes and conducts the activities connected with population defense, the protection of the cultural heritage, the property, and the environment in the situation of disasters and crises;
10. He chairs the Regional Council for security and crises management.
11. He fulfills the international contacts on regional level for Vidin Region .
The Regional governor of Vidin Region issues orders in the limits of the rights given to him by the law. He can challenge illegal acts of municipality councils according to the law for local self-government and local administration; he can repeal illegal acts of the mayors of municipalities in Vidin Region in 14-day-time after receiving them or after referring the case to Regional Administration.
The deputy governor and the administration support the Regional Governor in his actions. According the type of activity administration units perform, it is differentiated into general administration and specialized administration.
The general administration is organized in “Administrative and Legal Servicing, Finances and Property Management Directorate.” It assists technically the activity of the Governor in Vidin region as well as activities of the specialized administration and the administrative servicing of citizens and legal bodies.
The specialized administration is organized in “Administrative Control, Regional Development and State Property Directorate” and “Technical Assistance, Coordination and Management of Regional programmes and Plans Directorate.” The specialized administration enables and supports the implementation of the rights and duties of the Regional Governor of Vidin Region
STRUCTURE OF REGIONAL ADMINISTRATION VIDIN
DEPUTY REGIONAL GOVERNOR
“Administrative and Legal
Servicing, Finances and
“Administrative Control, Regional Development and State Property”
and Human Resources ”
“Financial and Accounting
“State Property, Spatial Development,Coordination
and Administrative Control"
Projects’Management and Planning”
ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICING IN REGIONAL ADMINISTRATION VIDIN
The state and the public service sector exercise their activity aiming to secure fair, impartial, transparent, and accessible servicing to consumers.
You have the right to be serviced that way and Regional Administration Vidin is ready to start a series of arrangements and particular steps to accomplish it in order to serve you the best way possible.
Administrative Servicing of physical persons and legal entities, and administrative units in Regional Administration is centralized „at one desk.” The order and conditions for offering administrative services are explained in an Instruction for Records Office in Regional Administration Vidin.
EASY ACCESS TO OUR SERVICES
· Regional Administration starts work at 9.00 o’ clock and finishes at 17.30 o’clock. The regulated break for the public servants is from 12.00 to 12.30 o’clock.
· For reasons of convenience, you can make an appointment with the specialist you need previously. The Regional Governor of Vidin Region has a reception day each Tuesday; his deputy have reception days each Friday. Appointments can be arranged on ++359 94 60 16 16
· At the porter’s office of our administration, you will be directed to the appropriate specialist.
· Indicative plates sign the position of each department, at the entrance of each office are written the names of the official, who is servicing you.
POLITE AND KIND SERVICING
· Our officials are engaged to listen to you attentively, to answer you in the shortest possible terms in comprehensible and accessible way.
· We only need the relevant to your file work documents.
· We service you under conditions of confidentiality as we guarantee protection of your personal data.
ACCESSIBLE ANSWER IN TERMS ANNOUNCED PREVIOUSLY
· We are careful to the explicitness and clearness of our applications andcorrespondence.
· We are ready to communicate you in various ways – by personal meetings, on thephone and on the Internet, by ordinary post and e – mail, by the fax. It is necessary just to inform us how to communicate you back and please do not forget to leave us an e-mail, address or telephone number.
· In case you are not satisfied from the quality or the terms of servicing by someone of our officials you have the right to complain to his direct head or director of the sphere.
· You also have the possibility to communicate the specialist “Public Relations” on ++359 94 605 752, who is at your disposal about all questions of the day in Vidin Region.
MAIN OBJECTIVES PICKED BY REGIONAL ADMINISTRATION VIDIN IN THE SPHERE OF ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICING
· To enable citizens and legal entities (consumer of services) in receiving informationabout the type of administrative services, the necessary application forms and theregulated terms.
· To offer people concerned, professional consultation about the obligatory set ofdocuments, necessary for the implementation of each administrative service.
· To raise the quality of the final product of the different types of administrative services.
· To confine to the limit the possibilities for corruption by breaking the direct contactbetween the consumer and the servant from the back office of Regional Administrationwho in particular works on the offered service.
IMMEDIATE OBJECTIVES OF REGIONAL ADMINISTRATION IN THE SPHERE OF ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICING
BINDING STANDARDS FOR QUALITY OF ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICING
UNIFIED STANDARDS FOR ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICING
OWN STANDARDS FOR ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICING
YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO HANDLE DEMANDS, APPLICATIONS AND COMLAINTS TO REGIONAL ADMINISTRATION VIDIN
YOU CAN EXPECT ANSWER FROM US IN THE FOLLOWING CASES:
TERMS FOR ANSWERING AND ANNOUNCEMENT
The administrative act, respectively the refusal of issuing such an act is announced in three-day - time from its publishing to all concerned citizens and organizations. You can be informed by spoken announcement about the content of the act, which is fixed by a signature or by another announcement sent on address you have left us or by another way of communication. When there is not pointed address the announcement can be found on the information board in the building of Regional Administration - Vidin.
APPEALLING OF ADMINISTRATIVE ACTS
Acts issued by the Regional Governor can be appealed in the relevant justice courts. In the content of every act the terms and the respective appealing institution is stated. The scope of the litigation is limited only to the compliance between the issued act and the law. There are acts, which cannot be appealed. These are the inner –official acts.
HOW AN ADMINISTRATIVE ACT CAN BE APPEALED
In 14-day-time after the announcement of issued administrative act or after expiring thedeadlines for answering you can complaint to the Supreme Administrative Court (SAC). The complaint is lodged by the name of the Regional Governor and that means you can lodge it at the same place where you have lodged your request. In 3 days time the Regional Governor is obliged to make up all the correspondence on your request including the appealed act, send it to SAC, and inform you about that.
After dating the case, SAC will inform you by sending a writ about the start of the legal procedure.
AN EXTRA PROTECTION
The institution of ombudsman was established in 2004. It is an independent entity, which follows only the law in his work. You can appeal to him when your rights and freedom have been offended by an action or inaction. He accepts and conceders complaints and signals for law and rights violation by state and local authorities and their administrations, examines the received complaints and signals. The complaints and signals may be written or oral; they may be sent by the traditional post or personally delivered. You will be answered in one-month time. The time is prolonged if the case requires more précised examination. Another legal right of the ombudsman is to mediate between administrative authorities and the offended people in order to overcome the offence and conciliate their positions.
The ombudsman does not have the right to make sound circumstances he became familiar with while executing his duties.
RIGHTS OF THE CONSUMERS OF ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES
Law on the access to public information
Public information is each piece of information connected with the public life in the Republicof Bulgaria, which gives the citizens opportunities to form an opinion on administrationactivity.
Who has the Right to Access
The application is considered by Regional Administration Vidin in the shortest possible time, but not later than 14 days from the date of the registered application. After this term expires you should be informed in written about the decision taken to permit or deny access.
When Access can be Denied to You
When the required by you information is not kept in RA - Vidin we forward your application tothe competent institution if we have information who keeps that information. When it is not possible, you will be informed about the fact it is impossible.
The decision of the Regional Governor to give or to deny access to public information is appealed to SAC.
LAW FOR PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
Personal data is every piece of information that reveals his physical, psychological, mental, family, economic, cultural or public identity. Regional Administration Vidin is engaged to undertake the necessary technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data from unregulated use.
You have the right to apply in written to Regional Administration on the following occasions:
Revealing personal data of third person is allowed when:
Regional Administration Vidin aims to carry on open dialog with the consumers, the NGOs, business representatives and civil society; dialog in which statements about innovations and weaknesses in the organization of administrative servicing are taken into account as well as suggestions for its improvement.
The feedback with the consumers of administrative services, the degree of citizens and firms satisfaction is a criterion for the quality of our work. We will enter in your opinion, your recommendations and constructive criticism.
You may contact Vidin Regional Administration on:
phone: ++ 359 94 60 16 16;
fax: ++ 359 94 60 10 76;
web site: http://www.vidin.government.bg
Letters posted to address:
6, Dunavska Str.
In conclusion, we would like to express our gratitude for the cooperation on administrative servicing reform and we appeal on you to express soundly your civil position in order to find together the right way to better organized and more efficient work of Regional Administration Vidin on the behalf of the whole society.
VIDIN REGIONAL ADMINISTRATION
2018 All rights reserved! © Vidin Government